Cartwright Springs is located in the beautiful rolling hills and piney woods of East Texas. Located on the edge of a 4,000 acre timber plantation, the springs exit from a hillside covered with beautiful native hardwood and pine trees. Cartwright Production Co. Ltd., has been owned by the same family since 1840. During this time the land and trees have been managed and carefully nurtured by generations of Cartwright family members. Cartwright Production Co., Ltd. has received numerous awards from the forest industry for its stewardship of the land. The springs have continued to flow throughout the time the family has owned the land, and no doubt, have been an important and reliable source of water ever since the region was first inhabited.
|Iron||ND to 0.10 mg/l|
|Nitrogen||ND (as nitrates/nitrites)|
*ND = Non-detectable